Protection of the Mother of God Church
100, Stanford Dr., Rochester, NY, 14610
Our church is located in the town of Brighton, at 100 Stanford Drive. It is close to the city of Rochester and easily accessible from Route I-590.
- On I-590, use Exit 6, Blossom Road.
- Turn east on Blossom Road (Turn right, if coming from the South; turn left if traveling from the North).
- Travel one block to the first traffic light [Clover Street].
- Turn right on Clover Street. Travel one block to Stanford Drive.
- Turn left on Stanford Drive. Our church is at the end of Stanford Drive.
Schedule of Services
Services are scheduled every Saturday evening and Sunday morning. In addition, services are held for major feasts and commemorations of the church. Services are conducted in Church Slavonic and English. Each month, one cycle of services (evening and morning) is held exclusively in Slavonic, and one cycle exclusively in English. See the monthly schedules for additional details.
Saturday Holy Confession 5:30PM - 6:15PM All-Night Vigil: Vespers and Matins 6:30PM Sunday Hours and Divine Liturgy 9:00AM (June - August) 9:30AM (September - May)